5 Things About Coworking Your Teachers Won’t Tell You
Institutionalised education has always been very systematic. Courseware is crafted in advance, often not being reviewed or changed in decades. The modus operandi of schools and colleges or even universities remains the same as time moves on. Teachers are expected to instill the beliefs that they have been expected of and students are expected to do what is expected of them. It is no secret that even creative courses take a systematic route. It is hence no surprise why film school graduates rarely come up with the breathtaking new style of screenwriting and a master in business administration doesn’t know how to change the way a business operates.
Most teachers will not tell you what it is that you should be truly nurturing. Some will but most will not tell you about coworking or how it can be a great option for you. The focus is on developing a psyche that conforms instead of conflicting or rejecting what prevails.
- Coworking is rewarding. Traditionalists and purists will tell you how coworking is challenging, how it will affect your efficiency or how it is unstable. Those who intend to stick to old practices only see what they wish to see and are unwilling to accept changes. Coworking is not any more unstable than a conventional job that one can get fired from. Coworking is not any more inefficient than a nine to five job because it eventually boils down to the individual. There are people who accomplish wonders in a conventional workplace and there are state of the art professionals who are making a killing working at coworking facilities.
- Coworking is always interesting. The different people you meet, the multicultural and multiethnic setting where most professionals share the same spirit, sensibilities and are willing to explore new things, the infectious energy that livens up the place and the willingness of people to help one another simply because that is the right thing to do makes coworking fascinatingly engaging.
- Coworking helps you to grow. Nothing favours growth as much as independence and self reliance. Having everything sorted or getting all types of help when one could easily make an attempt to learn compromises the deftness and personal development.
- Coworking facilitates nurturing of ideas and new executions. It doesn’t conform to existing beliefs, prejudices or limitations.
- Coworking is the future for many professionals and entrepreneurs. Even companies are looking at coworking for their mobile and remote staffs.