Digital Nomads – A new Solopreneur trend in 2019
Solopreneurs, who are the location independent also known to be digital nomads, were they use the technology to do their job and work remotely rather than going to office. Digital nomads is often used to describe the people who are travelling across the world while working.
Digital Nomadism! with the rapid change in our social fabric, the technology and the nature of the work is also going through an expeditious transformation. Here digital nomad is a new solopreneur trend where solopreneurs are travelling and working all around the world.
Who are digital nomads?
This new culture is all about Traveling and freedom!!
Many people think of taking a break from their hectic work schedule or a holiday but for the digital nomads a hammock can serve as workplace as they can set up the office anywhere anytime, all they need is a laptop and internet access.
In this new technology era, Digital nomads are taking the world by storm, in fact these nomads have got all the freedom to live and work wherever they want. These digital nomads are found everywhere like cafe’s libraries beach and shared offices too.
As these digital nomads invariably jazz around from one place to another, they tend to have some persistent characteristics:
- Maintain minimal lifestyle: It would be hard for them to move from country to country with every object in their house. That is why digital nomads do not carry much while travelling and take just what is necessary.
- Avert attachments: As they will not stay in a place for long, their friendships and the relationships are not meant to last for the whole life. They just live the experience.
- Beetling out on digital hubs: As this digital nomadism has become a new technology trend, there are few countries that are desired for the people with this lifestyle.
So the digital hubs have been created for them which is the largest cluster of the digital media and technology, this provides office space, business support services as well and also to unite the community and promote co-working.
- Focus on their secret goals: First and foremost thing you need to do is plan well. working remotely is not as easy, being a digital nomad you need to have an overview of what you are going to do at that particular time, this lifestyle of being a digital nomad requires you to have a precise mind of what you want with your life while working and visiting the places you wish to.
As I mentioned the digital nomads working solely also called solopreneurs. The best thing about working alone is no one can contend us nor we have any of the competition. We being our own boss will be the exquisite feeling of experiencing our own work where you’re everything in your business.
Another exceptional option for these digital nomads to do their work or getting the good business support while travelling is the co-working spaces. Co-working space is a virtually shared work spaces. They offer affordable office space for those looking to escape the isolation who wants to work solely like wise with respect to solopreneur, the digital nomads wherever whenever across the globe.
This co-working spaces are efficiently designed for the comfort of the people while working. The coworking spaces are growing enormously every year, where many solopreneurs, and the people travelling while working (digital nomads) are happy to work in this open spaces as this spaces gives the flexibility to set their own schedule with the less distractions.
Learn more about the co-working spaces here.
Thought of working all around the world while enjoying the freedom of travelling as well?? Thanks to this new technology, as more and more people are making it as the reality.
This new perception of living a digital nomadic life is still an emerging one, as such there are many categories of these digital nomads which is actually hard to come up with just one depiction, however the common in all these people is that they spent their time in travelling and working by frequently changing their destinations and earn a living.
Not everyone can be or would like to be one, you need a perfect clear mindset to live this kind of nomadic life style. I think most of these digital nomads have some peculiar characteristics based on how they are different from other people.
Digital nomads! Their types.
- Freelancers, although freelancing is not a new approach for working, but this new technology of digital nomadism has made the freelancing a trend again. From the Graphic designers to digital analysts, anyone here can be a freelancer.
- Solopreneurs the digital nomad solopreneurs who makes money from their own blogs or any online business at independent locations. These solopreneurs working digitally while travelling all around the word has taken a new turn in the technology trend.
All you need is a laptop, internet access and a place to work solely all across the globe!!!
How to be Digital Nomad :
The very first step to turn into a digital nomad is to Build your skill. Whatever it maybe whether to freelance or to work for the company or to start your own business, for this you need to frame up your skills. The important question is how do you have to choose what skill to build?
It can be tough to take a decision. But depending on the few aspects you can determine your skills in precise demeanor.
For example, if you know what is the web development all about as it is high-in-demand now a days or if you like creative aspects of building the new apps, based on your interest here you need have the clear mindset before starting your digital nomadic journey. In fact there are many such websites for learning any digital skills here:
All you need to know about the new technology trend going on in the digital world, Digital nomadism and how to be one!!
If you find this blog is helpful and any queries or questions, let me know through the comment box given below..
Sadiya Kauser is a content marketer, writes blogs relevant to the solopreneurship and new technology trends going on in the digital world. You can find her on medium.