Exciting Events to Host at Your Coworking Space
There is no doubt that coworking community events are great ways to increase brand awareness, relationship with the clients and visitors and make your business more flexible. It brings business members together and builds a relationship with them.
Coworking events are the key to community building. It is believed that events make them feel more comfortable and connected to other people. If you own coworking space and looking to build a relationship with the members, a steady stream of coworking space events ideas to keep the community engaged.
All the above-mentioned points we have mentioned are pointing towards the importance of hosting events. But, what sort of events? Making plans from scratch for coworking space events can be overwhelming. Fortunately, there are tons of events out there in the world that have succeeded in orchestrating meaningful experience. How about bringing these events in your coworking space? In this blog, we are going to tell you some of the most interesting coworking community events. So, let’s get started.
Here are exciting events to host at your coworking space:
1. Lunch and learns: At the time of lunch, host a learning event like a book club, brainstorming sessions, social learning, guidance on mentorship and tips on work/life balance. This event not only improves the knowledge of your co-workers but also enhances their productivity. It enables coworkers to do things in the right way, build healthy relationships with other members and give them reasons to work in the same coworking space. To add extra enthusiasm power in this event, you can hire experts to offer advice to members on any topic.
2. Creative mornings: If you love to add some sorts of creativity in the breakfast time of your office then add a creative morning event in your menu. It is the monthly breakfast lecture series for the members of the coworking space. Every month a headquarter pick a theme and let their employees think creatively on this theme and speak in front of everyone. One of the significant advantages of this coworking event is that it enables employees to think out of the box and increase their brainstorming skills. So, if you want your coworking space to be the hub of creative minds then host this event every month.
3. Guest speaker: Host a speaker either form your in-house or ted talks who add enthusiastic energy in the coworking space and make your members feel positive regarding their personal and professional life. Open your coworking space for a guest speaker to tell the story of his success, including the obstacle he/she had faced and the lessons they learned along the way.
4. Launch parties: Did one of your members just launch a new product in the market? And looking for the space to throw a launch party. Coworking space gives him a chance to celebrate one another’s success and market the product effortlessly. Hosting coworking community events is a great way to build a sense of community among your current members, gain the attention of the new members into your space. Here you can bring hundreds of members and share all features, specifications, and benefits of the product. This is one of the best events for coworking spaces.
5. Stand up comedy: You can choose coworking space for standup comedy to your coworkers. In this hustle-bustle life, we forget to laugh and live in the moment. There could be no other way to make your coworking members break out their laughter. You can also motivate your employees to participate in the event and share their funny incidents in front of everyone. Performing in front of your coworkers will help employees become better communication at work.
6. Monthly games night: Feel your members that coworking space is designed for coding, accounting and analyzing reports. You can also utilize this space as a monthly games night. Once a month, break out the board games and permit their families and friends with a small fee to join this game night.
We hope you love all the above-mentioned incredible events.
Hosting events for coworking space is one of the best ways to build a sense of bonding or relationship among your members and attract new members in the event. It is vital to know that planning coworking community events are the best way to spend and experience the benefits of membership. time with non-members You can even consider selling tickets to the outsider to join your event to increase traffic and profit.