How coworking effect on the productivity of individuals
This blog gives you a clear insight regarding Coworking effect on productivity. There is no doubt a coworking space is a new way to increase the productivity of the individuals. It is one of the most prominent spaces which allows startups, freelancers, and even large companies to share space and work on their own projects. Let’s see what’s the global research is saying on coworking effect on the productivity that has been conducted by the Deskmarg and Deskwanted.
- 74% of coworkers are more productive.
- 86% have a larger business network.
- 93% have a bigger social network.
- Over two-third feel more creative and collaborative more on projects.
- A third reported an increase in income.
These compelling studies have also suggested that there is clout to coworking, and the work will continue its steady growth. In addition, 45% of coworkers are freelancers, meaning there is no shortage in demand; While many freelancers already have chosen to work collaborative workspaces, the majority of this work demographic is yet to catch on.
Happier people in the coworking space knows the coworking effect on productivity:
- Coworking is the newest trend that allows individuals to work collaboratively on their specific projects. Basically, it is a form of office setting, but you are free to come at any time and leave office as per your choice, and there is no rule to wear formals. The flexibility you will achieve in coworking is not finding in other corporate cultures. Along with that coworking space, you will interact with many people from different fields. You can have a great opportunity to learn new things from them. All in all, it’s a great space for individuals who love to interact with people on a professional basis.
- When you work around with the minded-people, you think out of the box and you are able to tap into their knowledge whenever you get stuck. And because you have enough people to consult with the coworking space, you will not need to set up the office to get professional advice, empowerment, and inspiration.
- Brain-storming and learning are also the meaning of coworking space. In the long run, you become a knowledgeable, creative and productive and leading expert. When ideas flow seamlessly between professionals working on the same project, everyone is able to focus solely on the areas in which he/she is adequately skilled.
- There seems to be special in coworking because it is made with the diverse space of freelancers, remote workers, and independent professionals. Unlike a traditional office, coworking space is an office that works for a range of different companies, ventures, and projects. It is round the clock available for its members. If the member has to meet with the deadline for a project they can come on Sunday in the middle of the night as well. On the other hand, if they want to quiet the coworking space, they can.
This is how coworking effect on productivity has changed the growth rate of the companies:
When it comes to productivity, many things matter like the behavior of workers, office working culture, and flexibility. In coworking, space workers feel less stress so they work on the project with double efficiency. It has been noticed that, members on coworking space complete projects before the deadline due to the collaboration concept. Each member of a team corporate his team member and tend to complete the project on time. To achieve 100% client satisfaction, they are readily available to resolve queries and deliver them a project within an expected deadline.
We hope now you understand how coworking space increases productivity. This is not scientifically proven, but it has found that working in a coworking space will definitely increase the productivity of the employees.