These Tech Innovations are Ruling the future of Co-Working spaces
Tech innovations which will rule the future, Yes future! because the innovations that i am briefing you about are just Ahead our time! Lets dive in.
The most common problem of devices is that they function as a stand alone being, and it requires effort for tech companies who are competitors in the market to actually get along and work with each other and build such products that can truly connect with each other.
So, here’s a couple of products which i believe will rule the future in Coworking spaces or any office/home related places.
1) SMART THINGS
With the amazing innovation “SmartThings”, you can get your humidity, pressure and vibration sensors, smoke alarms, to detect changes inside co working spaces/office and alert us through our smartphones! wouldn’t that be great? Imagine its possibilities.
- You can track who is been inside your office/house and who really turned on the lights while you’re entering a room, shut windows and doors when you leave the house, all with the help of an amazing technology! Feel like a tech lord in your castle with this marvel.
- You can buy this on amazon by clicking on this.
- You can Control, automate and monitor your co-working space from anywhere using the SmartThings app. The Range is of 50-100 feet!
- Connect appliances like lights, speakers, locks, cameras, thermostats, sensors, appliances and many more.
- “SmartThings” works with products from Samsung, Amazon, Bose, Schlage, Yale, Cree, Osram Lightify , Honeywell, First Alert, and more. Click this for a look at the full list of compatible devices!!
- Get immediate alerts on your smartphone if there’s unexpected entry or motion in your co-working space!
- Secure dangerous, valuable or off-limit areas of your-working space.
- Control lamps, electronics or any small appliances of your co-working space, Small things matter the most.
- Trigger lights to automatically turn on when there’s motion and turn off when people leave the co-working space.
2) OCCUPANCY MULTI-SENSOR
An occupancy sensor is an indoor motion detector device that is used to detect the presence of a person to automatically control lights, temperature or ventilation systems. Isn’t it magic? Well no, its technology! The sensors use infrared, ultrasonic, microwave and other technology.
- Together all this and based on his localisation switch on the corridors and even a receptionist is not required to welcome the faculty, The TV screen will be turned on and will welcome them! Isn’t it welcoming?!
- We get an Instant view of workspace usage.
- We can see if our desks and working spaces are meeting demand at a glance, with any Internet-enabled device we have got.
- There will be No impact on our existing IT.
- As a Cloud-based solution that runs outside of our co-working space network, The Condeco Sense has no impact on our network or IT department.
- It has very Minimal installation process and minimum running costs.
- Replace expensive walk-through audits with the discreet sensors that can be used either temporarily or permanently, giving us all the must have data to better our coworking space.
- Click This for more information on this device and trust me its MAGIC!
3) REAL-TIME LOCATION SYSTEMS
So what exactly is Real-time locating systems? They are used to automatically identify the locations of objects or people in real time, usually within a working space.
- By using the anchors we can detect all the people in a room or in a big work-space. So this is very useful for security as well as tracking the motions of the people inside the office or a workplace.
- Real-time locating systems can be used to locate and manage assets within a facility, such as finding a misplaced file or useful tool.
- Real-time locating systems is very useful for us to maintain proper staffing levels of operational areas, such as ensuring guards are in the proper locations in a correctional facility.
- Real-time locating systems will also automatically and quickly account for all staff after or during an emergency evacuation
- The Anchors present in the room will keep a track on every body in it, so the place secure and not mishandled.
Tag is an active mobile locator, here all the employees should have this inserted in their ID or any other device the co-working space provides.
- This will reduce the need of biometrics or any attendance sensing device.This tag will contain all the information of the person having it. so this tag will take care everything about or in the office! It will recognise the employee/faculty and access the entry and open the door.
- This will be automatically detected and there will be no wastage of time placing your finger for the print in a machine every time you walk in! Doors welcoming you when you walk in,Sounds like magic right?
- You can Click this for sales or for more information on this device.
5) AIR QUALITY SENSOR
Air quality sensors are devices that detect and monitor the flow of the air in the office. They are used for indoor spaces.
- Air quality sensors measure the concentration of CO2 /CO and keep the air flowing inside perfect for a workspace condition.
- Air quality sensors gives us the legit and precise information about the current temperature or humidity in your co-working space.
- The Air quality sensors always communicates through Sigfox and LoRa networks.
- For more information on Sigfox network you can Click on this and for more information of LoRa networks you can Click on this.
6) MULTIFUNCTIONAL TOUCH PANEL
There is a beautiful update for the old switches and irritating buttons, Everything is changed around us! why don’t we update the old switches we got from the stone age. Lets give it a Tech update!
- Multifunctional touch panel is a touch panel Which is a multifunctional and it can do lot more than switches. Basically it can control the entire room by just swiping your fingers across.
- Multifunctional touch panel can control the lights ,shutters, Fans , Air Conditioning, projector and many more! Isn’t it one stop solution of all?
- We always get confused with the un named old school switches to figure out which operates what. But here we wont have any issues swiping on the correct button at one go.
- Multi functional touch panel also can acts as an attendance and Service call button, Now i know why its named multi functioned it can do everything!
This was a brief about the new tech innovations which may rule the future. You can upgrade your co-working space and be safe and tech friendly!
You can always tell us what you think on this blog or the innovations mentioned about in the comment boxes!! We always would suggest you to share this to all the tech freak to whom this will be helpful enough to appreciated !
Author: Rahul. P. Shinde